Monday, March 16, 2009

Lesson learned

Running to McComas I felt my IT band starting to act up going up stairs and what not so took it easy on the way over. Treadmill started out great but gradually I felt my knee starting to act up a bit again and ended up having to stop at about 12.1 miles after 1 hour and 40 minutes. In this 100 minutes, I listened to 3 songs, each on repeat for about 30 minutes. 1) Black Eyed Peas - Where is the Love 2) Candlebox - Far Behind 3) Mariah Carey - One sweet day. I dont know if i'll ever do that again.

Lesson Learned: Don't try to run 26 miles when all you've eaten on the day is a pear, a piece of cheese and about 30 ounces of chocolate milk.

Immediately hiked over to west end and demolished 2 pieces of pizza and an entree of whole wheat pasta.

Goal = 26-30 miles Reality = 12.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment