Thursday, March 26, 2009

Homewrecker

Trying to integrate some longer runs into the weekdays now to bump my training up to around 60-70 miles a week in the next 2 weeks or so. Today I went down to Moe's before my run to support the VTTV fundraiser. I ordered the Homewrecker burrito. For those of you not familiar with the Homewrecker burrito, it as about the size of 2 softballs fused together. This thing is no joke. Well I can honestly say never again will I go running 15 minutes after eating one of these bohemoths. I could taste the thing the whole hour and a half and looking in the mirror in front of the treadmill all I could imagine was this huge burrito wrapped in aluminum foil bouncing up and down in my stomach. Lesson learned, but on the positive side, I had PLENTY of energy.

Total on the day

Miles = 10.34
Calories = 1254
Time = 1 hour 38 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment